Long Raw Insertion

From: Lonnie Matsuno (lonnie..IXXURESCANADA.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 11:33:38 EDT

    I'm trying to insert a binary object into a Long Raw column in an Oracle
    8.1.7 database. I have success when the object is small, but fails at a
    certain size. However, the object that fails is no where near the
    2Gigabyte max Oracle allows. Does anyone out there know a) is this is a
    Cayenne or Oracle issue and b) how to get around this? We currently
    using Cayenne-1.0a5-1.

    Lonnie