Re: location of map and driver xml files

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 10:20:30 EDT

    > It means that the attribute 'location' for the element 'map'
    > is not used or that 'location' is rather a sort of alias for 'name' than
    > a path. The same for 'datasource' in element 'node'.

    You may say that.

    BTW, what version of Cayenne (and CayenneModeler) are you using? This was
    implemented around Alpha 6 (or maybe 5?). Before that, name and location
    were independent, and there was a few bugs related to that fact. Now
    location is not editable for anything but JNDI nodes, so you can't type an
    arbitrary string.

    If you are on older version, I recommend an upgrade (and my answers here
    probably do not make sense to you anyway).

    To check the version in the Modeler, do "Help -> About CayenneModeler".

    Andrus