Re: [question] Multiple flattened relationships in a single SelectQuery

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 22:32:45 EDT

    Laszlo,

    On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 07:15 AM, Laszlo Spoor wrote:
    > Expression qualifier
    > = ExpressionFactory.matchExp("complexes.toHousingType.name",
    > "villa");

    I just checked in the fix for this problem. It will be released as a
    part of Beta 3. Thanks to Scott Finnerty for the patch to handle such
    qualifiers. I also discovered and fixed a similar problem, when a
    qualifier expression ends with flattened relationship instead of an
    attribute, e.g.:

         Expression qualifier =
    ExpressionFactory.matchExp("complexes.toHousingType", villaObj);

    Andrus