BLOB Insertions

From: Lonnie Matsuno (lonnie..IXXURESCANADA.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 12:06:16 EDT

    Earlier we had an issue of trying to insert data larger than ~3KB into a LONG RAW field (Oracle 8i table). We have subsequently upgraded our Cayenne to 1.0b2 and attempted the same operation on a BLOB field with the same result,

    " java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01483: invalid length for DATE or NUMBER bind variable "

    Any thoughts or any tricks to get this to work?

    Lonnie Matsuno