Can cayenne manage synchronization between Java and PL/SQL objects?

From: Chris Hyzer (mchyze..dmsystems.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 15:50:42 EDT

    Hello,

    We marshal Java objects to PL/SQL objects and back when we make DB
    calls, then the PL/SQL manages the other DB queries. Maybe Cayenne
    isn't what we need, but we want something that will convert an XML
    object specification into Java objects and PL/SQL objects so all we have
    to manage is the XML instead of both Oracle and Java.

    Is there something in Cayenne that can do this, or do you know of
    another software package off the top of your head that can?

    Thanks,
    Chris