Re: Can cayenne manage synchronization between Java and PL/SQL objects?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 17:37:58 EDT

    Hi Chris,

    No, Cayenne is not designed to be an interface to PL/SQL objects. It is
    based on a different philosophy, and addresses a different database access
    approach.

    And no, I am not aware of any tools that work with PL/SQL in this manner
    (maybe there are, I just don't know).

    Sorry, this wasn't very helpful.

    Andrus