[newbie] cayenne & tapestry: how to validate form?

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 08:44:11 EDT

    Hello

    I am new to both cayenne and tapestry and would like some input on how to
    do form-validation. Is there a "best-practice" example anywhere?

    I guess the validation logic should be in or near my CayenneDataObjects.
    Should I implement a validate-method or should the set's throw an
    validationexception?

     - Tore.