Ordering on non-database field

From: John Poole (john..IXXURESCANADA.com)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 12:03:50 EDT

    I've added an Integer field to the class that extends my database
    object, and I'm passing its name to the Ordering class. It does the
    sort, but returns the List ordered alphabetically instead of
    numerically.
    Should I just be using a java Collection to do this or is there a way to
    define the field so that it will work properly with the Ordering class?

    Thanks,
    John

    Good work on getting beta 3 out, you're delivering on all the
    development promises we're making to others.