Re: cayenne in ant tasks

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 09:32:25 EST

    Another way to load cayenne.xml (without having to deal with CLASSPATH
    issues at all) is by using FileConfiguration:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/api/cayenne/org/objectstyle/cayenne/conf/FileConfiguration.html

    You can create FileConfiguration with a File object passed for ant, and go
    from there.

    Andrus