RE: Note to Cayenne/Tapestry users ...

From: Philip Miller (philip.mille..bc.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 10:06:35 EST

    The 'volatile' attribute only applies to iterated form elements, so the
    DataSqueezer implementation is essential for other uses of <For>.

    Unfortunately I can only find documentation for v3.0. If anyone has
    successfully implemented squeezers in Tapestry 4 and can explain to a
    newbie, I'd be delighted to hear.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/

    stated.
    BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.