Re: Dynamic Data Maps

From: Jonathan Carlson (Jonathan.Carlso..atun.com)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 13:05:30 EST

    >>> andru..bjectstyle.org 2006-01-18 10:31:24 AM >>>
    But in any event it should be fairly easy to (e.g. by pasting
    CayenneDataObject code in a subclass of a needed Groovy class) ... I
    just don't know Groovy to suggest anything more specific.

    Actually, It would probably work better to subclass CayenneDataObject
    with GroovyObject methods, but it would probably work either way.
    Sometime in the next year I'll find time to make it happen ;-)

    - Jonathan

    the system manager.

    Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com