Re: Multiple Data Contexts?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 13:46:59 EST

    "DataContext == logical session" point is made in many places in the
    docs, e.g.:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/datactxt/

    Still a Wiki page wouldn't hurt. My opinion is that redundancy in the
    documentation is a good thing, unlike redundancy in the code :-)
    Especially, with nested DataContexts coming in to the picture soon.

    Andrus