Re: using cayenne to synchronize databases

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 15:51:38 EST

    Simple scenarios and smaller databases can be handled by Cayenne
    DataPort (remote to local part). It is included in 1.2 and can be
    used either as an Ant task or from the API. It can rebuild the full
    database and load the data.

    I guess a generic scaleable implementation of a synchronizable
    offline DB will be better addressed at the DB level. Probably worse
    checking what different DB engines use to implement replication.

    Andrus