Re: commit error with cayenne 1.1.4 ,tomcat 5 and mysql 5

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 07:03:17 EDT

    Hi Alan,

    Can you access your DB from Cayenne Modeler? For instance you can go
    to "Tools -> Reengineer Database Schema" and see if that works. Use
    the same URL and userid/password you are using to connect from the
    application tutorial.

    Also - can you find the full stack trace in the tomcat logs? The one
    you posted does not show the real cause of the error.

    Andrus