It's a long night..

From: Andrea Borgogelli Avveduti (borgogell..otmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 16:22:54 EDT

    Hi
    I'm trying to customize the connection configuration but with no results.
    If I use the config file created by the modeler and the "url value" stored in MyDomainNode.driver.xml the connection to my tables is working right

    But now I need to change it at runtime from my client application. Is it possible ?

    Could someone give me a minimal example to build the connection, open the datacontext, the  domain, domain nodes and datamaps...please ????

    thank u all and greetings from Italy

    Andrea