Antwort: Re: Reengineer DB schema in PostgreSQL

From: Heiko.Erhard..i-de.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 06:43:41 EDT

    I had exactly the same problem and wrote an extension to Cayenne (for 1.2
    M11), which enables custom relationship member naming and a full roundtrip
    including sequence generator support.
    The patch has been submitted it as CAY-457.
    Andrus made some comments re. changes of the patch and I'm still urgently
    struggling for some time to adjust the patch.
    Andrus, I didn't forget about the issue and will definately come back to
    it, maybe next week. Got a hell of a lot to do at the moment...

    --
    Heiko Erhardt