Re: Some parts of FK are missing in snapshot, join:

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 10:01:04 EDT

    > I suspect the unpredictable nature of the error is due to incorrect
    > dependency sorting during key generation (this is just a guess, but
    > it seems likely). If possible, could you open a Jira issue with a
    > DataMap file attached.

    Well, there's 4 large datamaps involved. I'll see what I can do.

    > Also do you know if this happened with 1.1 or early 1.2 milestones (<
    > M10), i.e. before we've changed the commit code?

    No, I haven't tried this with anything but the latest svn.
    At what point did the modeler switch to 1.8.0 hsqldb-based
    preferences? I can go back and test any of the milestones up to that
    point, but it'd be a pain to try to get 1.7 preferences working again,
    now that I've updated my databases to 1.8.

    I suppose I can drop the JDNI config and go back to a file-based
    driver file to do some testing. I'll let you know.