Re: Some parts of FK are missing in snapshot, join:

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 12:48:03 EDT

    Andrus,

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/CAY-501 should contain everything
    needed to duplicate the issue. All you'd need to do is load the
    model, point the two data maps to a database, and generate the empty
    schema, then run the demo class. Everything unpacks into the "demo"
    package in your classpath.

    Let me know if there's anything further I can do to help with this.

    Note that the only "strange" thing happening is using
    setPersistenceState() to model inheritance, but this has worked
    without issue in past versions of Cayenne.