Re: revertChanges method removed?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 08:46:52 EDT

    Chris,

    The method fell victim to the pre-beta refactoring effort - we needed
    to reconcile new ObjectContext and existing DataContext APIs, so we
    settled on naming closer to 1.1 ('revertChanges' was introduced
    during one of the 1.2 milestones). Currently the context has two
    methods that undo the changes:

    * rollbackChanges (cascades revert to parent contexts)
    * rollbackChangesLocally (reverts locally)

    Both are equivalent unless you are using nested DataContrexts or
    remote object persistence.

    Andrus