Re: Creating Oracle constraints across schemas

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 13:05:35 EDT

    Hmm... as usual this becomes a question of how many various DB
    options we should support.

    Per Chris's message, I was wrong in my assumption that a constraint
    across schemas is not possible. This means that current behavior is
    correct. My vote is to close CAY-522 issue and keep things as they
    are (do not add an extra modeler checkbox).

    Andrus