Re: Streaming Blobs

From: Oscar Picasso (oscgoogl..ahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2006 - 17:59:15 EDT

    I solved it partially but I don't remember because I don't work anymore on it.

    My vague recollection was that I had to create a custom blob implementation (for inserts) and to be careful to enclose readings inside a transaction.

    Joel Trunick <joel.trunic..ebifysolutions.com> wrote:
    It looks like someone might have figured out how to stream blobs with
    Cayenne, could the final solution be shared?

    Joel