re-fething object from the database

From: Marcin Skladaniec (marci..sh.com.au)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 03:55:18 EDT

    Hello

    I have two contexts containing the same entity.
    - one contains the list of all entities of this type - ListContext
    - second contains only one entity for editing - EditContext

    I would like to notify the relevant context(s) when the object
    changes, so it needs to be refreshed. How can I do it ? I thought
    there was a notification mechanism in 3t-cayenne, but I cant find a
    word about it anymore.

    What is the best way to force object to be re-faulted from database ?
    I tried to set persistence state to hollow but it does not work.

    Regards
    Marcin

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001