Re: how to catch updates just before commit

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 17:40:08 EDT

    On Apr 28, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Bryan Lewis wrote:

    > Hmm, I must be missing something. I looked at CAY-414

    not ready to comment on that now. The validateFor* suggestion is
    actually not related at all.

    > and looked for
    > related changes in the latest code, but didn't grok it. I tried the
    > validateFor methods, but they still get called for phantom
    > changes... I
    > tried adding to a to-many

    I think this one is a bug in the algorithm. Will need to investigate.

    > and setting an attribute to its current value.

    Now this is strange. If you can confirm this behavior, then this is a
    bug. I think you have other changes to the object in question though.

    Andrus