RE: How to enforce Delete before Insert?

From: Bill Fan (bil..anscom.com.au)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 18:03:56 EDT

    No problem. Thank you for your support!

    Cheers,
    Bill

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Andrus Adamchik [mailto:andru..bjectstyle.org]
    Sent: Saturday, 29 April 2006 7:51 AM
    To: cayenne-use..ncubator.apache.org
    Subject: Re: How to enforce Delete before Insert?

    How about this. I don't have time to look at it right away, but I'd
    really want to get to the core of the problem. Would it be possible
    for you to open a bug report with a stripped down DataMap file that
    only contains the entities involved. I'll try it on SQLServer.

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/bugs-features.html

    Thanks,
    Andrus