Re: Tapestry tutorial advice

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 15:46:20 EDT

    Just wanted to point out that Cayenne works just fine with *all* of
    them.

    I recall some recent attempts to marry Cayenne with WO frontend, not
    sure about the outcome; Click is interesting in that (among other
    things) it explores reusing of Cayenne metadata in the UI layer;
    there is a long history of Cayenne working with Tapestry; same is
    true for JSP, Struts and WebWork. So there are some choices :-)

    Andrus