Error: same entity-name in 2 DataMaps

From: Juergen Saar (juerge..saar.org)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 06:10:46 EDT

    Hi,

    we have two cases where we need the same entity in 2 DataMaps.
    Both have the same Structure but live in diffent databases,
    but have identical names.

    There is a controlled data exchange between these both entities.

    Till now, we used the version 1.1.4 and all worked fine.
    Now, with version 1.2.1, in the second DataMap
    relations pointing to this entity, bring back a javaclass
    from the first DataMap.

    Is there anything I can do?

    Thanx
    --- Juergen ---