Re: how to call a custom query

From: Frank (farocc..otmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 22:42:13 EST

    >>I'm not sure why do you want to execute just a SQL. After doing query
    like you are proposing no data could be edited and saved back to db
    easily.
    Cayenne is a ORM, so why not getting a list of schedules ordered by
    procedure name:
    Expression exp = ExpressionFactory.matchExpr(Schedule.DATE_PROPERTY,
    new Date());
    <<
    I do not know how to join tables in the Modeler, that is why I opted for the
    rawSelect.
    If I just use the Schedule.class, there is no procedure_name field, just
    procedure_id

    Frank