Re: Example of getting data from non-JDBC datasource?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 16:46:01 EDT

    No non-jdbc examples that I know of, but I'd say you needed to create
    your own implementation of Interface DbAdapter.

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/dba/DbAdapter.html

    You could use the JdbcAdaptor as an example:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/dba/JdbcAdapter.html