RE: [WOProject] - inheriting parent properties?

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 13:39:25 EDT

    1. Mailing list

    Note that I created a mailing list for WOProject development questions (I
    am copying this message to the list too). It seems to be needed now to keep
    track of all the messages being sent. For details go to
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/lists.html . I suggest we transfer this
    discussion to the list.

    2. Patches by Geoff

    I discovered that even with Emily's code is works for all cases except when
    the include pattern is defined as "**", :

    <wsresources dir="WebServerResources">
         <include name="**"/>
    </wsresources>

    while with Geoff's patch it works all the time, so I will apply it anyway.
    Also I will be changing the structure of bundled WOProject resources to
    allow application templates, etc. I will send the details later.

    Thanx

    Andrus