Re: Re:

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 18:23:50 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    At 02:59 PM 7/3/2002 +0200, you wrote:
    >Hi Andrus,
    >[...]

    >I wait with the checkin until the structure question is cleared.

    Since there are no more suggestions, I guess we stick with the structure
    that I proposed originally. In addition to that, what if we add all needed
    Eclipse JAR files to woproject/lib directory? The idea being that people
    should be able to build the source even if they don't use Eclipse.

    Let me know when this is done, I can update the build files to create a
    separate distribution for the plugin in woproject/dist. (You can do that
    yourself as well, just let me know).

    Andrus