Re: first learning with woproject on mac os x

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 23:12:43 EDT

    Hi Gavin,

    Your address doesn't seem to be among the list subscribers, so I will copy
    list messages to you as well. First of all thanks for all the feedback.
    WOProject needed such a critical review from a OSX user perspective.

    I kind of started looking into making it more OSX-friendly, even got myself
    a mac. But lately this was put on hold, since most of my time now is
    dedicated to the new features in Cayenne needed for a customer project I am
    on right now.

    Like you suggested, lets discuss individual issues in separate threads.

    Andrus