Re: woproject on mac os x : Executable isn't chmod a+x

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 23:19:58 EDT

    At 10:39 PM 7/23/2002 -0400, Gavin Eadie wrote:
    >Executable isn't chmod a+x ...
    >
    > In Mac OS X, the file at App.woa/App needs to be executable (this
    > would be true for any unix system), and the only way I can see to do this
    > is by executing the unix command:
    >
    > chmod a+x App.woa/App
    >
    > because I don't think standard Java has a way to do this, right?

    There is an "ant" way of doing it via "chmod" task. I may call it
    internally from WOApplication task. It calls chmod internally, if it
    thinks that OS has it. I will need to check if this works on MacOSX.

    Anyway, I opened a task for it at
    http://sourceforge.net/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=58704&group_id=50507&group_project_id=18871

    Andrus