Project restructuring

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 10:52:50 EDT

    Hi,

    just wanted to let everybody know that I finished the restructuring of
    WOLips Eclipse plugin subproject. The goal was to have core WOProject and
    WOLips cleanly separated.

    Now it creates 2 separate distributions. Main build.xml will build both,
    build-core.xml - just woproject, build-wolips.xml - just wolips.

    I suspect that eventually (if we add any Anakia-based XML docs to WOLips,
    for instance) we may need even deeper separation. Need to think about it
    some more. Also there is probably a lot of redundancy in the build files.
    Will clean it up eventually.

    Ulrich, could you please do a quick test to make sure I didn't miss anything?

    Thanks

    Andrus