Re: Suggested changes to woproject

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 15:46:48 EDT

    Another idea I have is that instead of plugging the new functionality into
    WOApplication task, we subclass it into a separate task. Something like
    "WOStandAlone" (I am open to name suggestions).

    This way "embed*" arguments can be set to "true" by default (when omitted),
    thus keeping configuration parameters to a minimum. Also this will open a
    way for the new deployment tasks, like war packaging ("WOWar" ?).

    Andrus