RE: Suggested changes to woproject

From: Reimer Mellin (rmelli..ac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 00:00:34 EDT

    Hi there,

    it all depends what the long term goals are in respect to the ant support.
    Personally I am ready to totally ditch the script approach of Apple in the
    short term and migrate to war deployment in the long-term.
    So in that respect I think it makes sense to <b>reduce</b> development
    overhead in supporting the script based approach altogether and therefore I
    would 'vote' for a direct modification instead of a sub-classing approach.
    Why do you want to maintain a superclass functionality which is destined to
    die :-) ?

    Anyway, thats my $0.02...

    Cheers
            Reimer