Patch applied

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 17:49:10 EDT

    At 08:05 AM 8/8/2002 -0400, Juan J. Collas wrote:
    >Andrus,
    >
    >I'd like to submit a patch to woproject that allows the building of
    >'single folder deployment' webobjects applications. These are wo apps
    >which contain all their dependent frameworks and jar files within the .woa
    >folder. With this technique, it's possible to deploy a webobjects
    >application without installing WebObjects on the deployment machine.

    Hi Juan,

    I applied your patch. There were some problems that I had to fix though.

    1. AppFormatTest Unit test failure - due to the API changes, this test
    started failing during setup.

    2. Ant 1.4.1 compilation error due to the absense of StringUtils in 1.4.1
    (it was added only in Ant 1.5). To keep it compatible with 1.4.1 (I don't
    want to force everybody to upgrade because of a few minor changes, I
    created AntStringUtils class to patch Ant 1.4.1. Now it works with both
    1.4.1 and 1.5

    Andrus