Re: New WOLips Version

From: Ulrich Köster (ul..ac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 11:42:57 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    thank you for the fix and testing it.

    Here is something missing in the readme:

    If you add a file named WOLipsBuild.properties in your project root you
    can manipulate the build process. A later version should have a
    preferences dialog for that.

    The available keys are:

    basedir
    destdir -> Where to install your framework c:/foo/bar default
    ../../framework-export
    frameworkname
    projectname

    Have fun