Re: FrameworkSet questions

From: Tatsuya Kawano (tatsuyam..ac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 08:58:58 EDT

    Hi,

    Also, what is the best way to make woapplication to recognize system paths
    like APPROOT, WOROOT and LOCALROOT for Mac OS X? I think it does recognize
    for Windows but not for Mac OS X.

    For example, in "Contents/MacOS/MacOSClassPath.txt", how can I turn this:

      /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaWebObjects.framework/Resources/Java/
         javawebobjects.jar

    Into this?

      WOROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaWebObjects.framework/Resources/Java/
         javawebobjects.jar

    Thanks in advance,
    Tatsuya

    --