Re: FrameworkSet questions

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 12:37:23 EDT

    Hi Tatsuya ,

    At 08:58 AM 8/13/2002 -0400, Tatsuya Kawano wrote:
    >Also, what is the best way to make woapplication to recognize system paths
    >like APPROOT, WOROOT and LOCALROOT for Mac OS X? I think it does recognize
    >for Windows but not for Mac OS X.

    Do you mean how to autodetect wo.wooroot, wo.localroot, wo.homeroot
    properties? Here is a discussion on this topic:

    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/lists/woproject-dev/2002/07/0004.html
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/lists/woproject-dev/2002/07/0010.html

    Also I applied your "isAbsoluteRoot" patch.

    Andrus