Re: Suggested changes to woproject

From: Max Muller (maxmulle..ac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 02:25:02 EDT

    Hi,

    > I applied Juan's patch, but I think we still need a better way to
    > organize tasks.

    Very nice patch, plan on using it this weekend.

    <Putting on my Apple hat for a moment i.e. a message from Apple Legal
    via me ;) >

    Choosing to use the option of the build task to embed WO deployment
    frameworks within a built framework could cause you to violate your
    license agreement *if* you move your built application to a machine
    that does not have WO deployment installed on it.

    That being said for those of you who are interested in these types of
    issues I would like to extend an invitation to you to signup for the
    beta program of the next version of WebObjects
    (http://appleseed.apple.com/webobjects). If you want to be part of the
    program you should signup soon.

    <Apple hat off>

    Regards,