Re: Suggested changes to woproject

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 09:25:35 EDT

    Hi Max,

    At 11:25 PM 8/14/2002 -0700, Max Muller wrote:
    >That being said for those of you who are interested in these types of
    >issues I would like to extend an invitation to you to signup for the beta
    >program of the next version of WebObjects
    >(http://appleseed.apple.com/webobjects). If you want to be part of the
    >program you should signup soon.

    Thanks a lot for the info. As you may imagine, anybody participating in
    WOProject development is very interested about what is coming down the
    pipe. Hope we won't need a complete rewrite :-).

    Two things about the WOSeed.woa, and I know that you are most likely not
    the one to talk about such things. Consider this a complaint not directed
    to anybody in particular.

    1. At the end of the registration process the app shows a little message,
    like "thanks, but we may not be able to accommodate all requests...". Then
    why is it there at all?

    2. This is minor. The app has a bug - top header buttons don't have
    "border=0", so they look kind of funny in Mozilla browser. IE couldn't open
    the site at all.

    Andrus