[WOLips docs] Re: WOLips plugin for Eclipse / usage patterns /

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 18:36:38 EDT

    Ulrich,

    I think we should start some effort to build WOLips docs pages in the same
    XML format we use for the rest of WOProject. This will allow us to
    incorporate WOLips info to the WOProject web site with the next release of
    WOProject.

    I will start seeding these pages in the nearest future to hook it up to the
    rest of the site.

    What is you plans/schedule with WOLips? We may do a maintenance release of
    WOProject in a few weeks that will include:

    - WOLips as a separate downloadable package.
    - WOProject patches submitted since last release
    - WOLips-related Web site update

    Andrus