Re: WOLips plugin for Eclipse / usage patterns /

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 19:44:37 EDT

    > I know nothing about Eclipse incremental builds, cause it takes about 5-15
    > seconds for me to build an average project with jikes (which is also
    > incremental), so I never bothered to learn this feature.

    Well the incremental build means that the compile times vanish in the time
    it takes to save the changes to disk -- there is no noticeable delay
    (certainly less than a second) and the build folder is always up-to-date.
    That also means that starting the project takes only the time it takes to
    start up the Java VM.

    I wouldn't wanna miss it. :-)

    Harald