Re: [WOLips docs] Re: WOLips plugin for Eclipse / usage patterns /

From: Ulrich Köster (ul..ac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 03:42:35 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    a website for WOLips would be great. Eclipse has a help system and I
    think we should use that for the user documentation. Can you give some
    insights how your help is currently build? May be we can make the help
    available via Eclipse and the website. The javadoc stuff can be made
    available via help system and the website.

    The next step will be everything missing around woapp(build, launch and
    so on). The woframework stuff works great. If I like it or not the docu
    have to be updated :-). I guess that will take 2 weeks.

    Best regards

    Ulrich