Re: [WOLips docs] Re: WOLips plugin for Eclipse / usage patterns /

From: tblanchar..ac.com
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 09:58:48 EDT

    I'd like some help on getting it installed under OSX. I can't for the
    life of me figure out how to get Eclipse to use the wolips.jar file.

    Admittedly I know practically nothing about Eclipse - but I did manage
    to get the OSX version installed and running on my machine. If Eclipse
    is a full IDE solution for WO development, we will use it.