Re: [WOLips docs]

From: Ulrich Köster (ul..ac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 11:45:05 EDT

    Hi,

    I will take a look at Anakia. It`s important to keep the look for the
    website common. So if it`s possible to manipulate the doc build process
    to deliver the same content with two looks (website and Eclipse help) I
    am fine with it.

    There `s a problem with. What if somebody wanna uses these features? :-)
    My plan is to delete the resources folder and put it`s contents direct
    under wolips, add a lib folder with woproject.jar and add .project
    .classpath to it.

    After this changes it`s possible to check out the wolips folder and use
    it as a Eclipse project.

    The docs can be under xdocs.

    Everybody seeing problems?

    Best regards