Re: [WOLips docs]

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 12:29:34 EDT

    At 05:45 PM 8/16/2002 +0200, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >There `s a problem with. What if somebody wanna uses these features? :-)
    >My plan is to delete the resources folder and put it`s contents direct
    >under wolips, add a lib folder with woproject.jar and add .project
    >.classpath to it.
    >
    >After this changes it`s possible to check out the wolips folder and use it
    >as a Eclipse project.
    >
    >The docs can be under xdocs.
    >
    >Everybody seeing problems?

    As long as I can still compile it with Ant, I don't see a problem
    reorganizing. I have the following concerns though:

    1. Eclipse .classpath file uses absolute path to JARs. This means it can't
    go to CVS - developers must create it locally and never share. To prevent
    CVS from complaining, I'd rather put it in .cvsignore.

    2. I am against checking in precompiled woproject.jar to CVS. We must
    ensure that WOLips runs with the latest WOProject code.

    But of course we can document the steps needed to setup WOProject
    development environment in Eclipse. The steps are very simple indeed, and
    are required only once.

    Andrus