Re: Building WOProject from source?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 18:00:47 EDT

    No, except that the layout is different, so it will require a separate
    buildfile. I am doing this for Cayenne.

    The rationale for that is that people who are downloading the distro may
    need the source to understand how certain things work (don't work), and at
    the same time they shouldn't be bothered with the complexities of the
    internal project organization.

    At the next level, if you want to participate in development, CVS is needed
    anyway to be able to submit patches.

    Andrus