WebObjectsBuilder integration?

From: Alexander Lamb (alam..im.hcuge.ch)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 07:00:58 EDT

    Hello,

    I am new to this list (and to Ant...) and some issues are not 100% clear.

    1. What files are needed by WebObjects Builder on MacOSX / Windows to be
    able to show the class browser correctly? Is it a makefile? A PB.project
    file?

    2. Does the WOProject already include a target allowing to automatically
    create the file needed by question 1?

    3. If the issue is cross platform development, and that on Windows the
    choice is (somewhat forced) Jbuilder, does that mean I have to use Jbuilder
    on MacOSX or could we use PBX?

    A "how to" would be of great help for those issues!

    Thanks,

    Alex

    --
    Alexander Lamb