Re: WebObjectsBuilder integration?

From: Alexander Lamb (alam..im.hcuge.ch)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 08:21:36 EDT

    So this means that even with WOProject, you need to open either
    ProjectBuilder on Windows or PBX on MacOSX to be able to work with
    WebObjectsBuilder?

    Therefore, I suppose it is necessary to generate both the makefile and the
    PB.project for Windows and the *.pbproj for MacOSX. This seems like a
    difficult task!

    Alex